Client Advisor - Asia Client Services
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_044443-en Apply
Looking for a great opportunity? Marsh's Asia Client Services is looking for a team player in it's Los Angeles office. This role will act as Team Advisor for assigned client engagements with primary focus on program analysis, preparation of underwriting submissions, broking, & presentations. Works with the client executive to ensure quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Assists in driving Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Collaborates with the client executive to identify key decision makers and to identify client’s risks.
- Assists in the development of custom solutions to address the client’s needs.
- Leads or co-leads communication between the client and the service team members.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client’s business.
- Works with appropriate Marsh resources to solve claim issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Proficient knowledge of commercial property/casualty insurance programs and underwriting process.
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations concerning insurance provisions found in clients’ business contracts.
- Strong skills using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other digital applications.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills within a digital environment.
- Excellent proofreading, editing and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet established timelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and service providers.
- Property & Casualty License; or ability to obtain
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4+ years of P&C experience
- Must have strong MS Office experience, specifically Word and Excel.