Sales Professional Health & Benefits
Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_059141-en Apply
Mercer has an exciting opportunity available and is recruiting for a solid and experienced Health & Benefits Sales Professional.
What can you expect?
Mercer is a globally recognized leader in human capital and benefits consulting and you can leverage our intellectual prowess to back your sales acumen. As a Sales Professional in Mercer you will be asked to learn complex lines of business and develop sales strategies that create dynamic product offerings that solve some of the most critical challenges facing employers in healthcare, financial security, and career development. However, you will not go this road alone, you will be backed by a world class team of consultants who are widely recognized as problem solvers and industry thought leaders. Your sales career at Mercer will bring you to a new level of skills in collaboration, critical thinking and industry visibility.
What is in it for you?
We are the global leader in the health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
On day one you'll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision care benefits, we also offer employee discounts and other special benefits that are too many to name!
· This position also accrues 22 vacation days annually. And all employees receive 3 personal days plus 10 sick days
· In addition, Mercer has other benefits such as deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
- Execute sales goals by maintaining a large book of business of complex or high-yield accounts by conducting frequent sales presentations, calls and meetings.
- Apply highly developed market and internal service offering insights to sales cold calls to engage potential clients, generate interest and schedule meetings or presentations.
- Creates sales proposals, presentations and RFP responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings.
- Leads complex account processes from the identification stage to closing; leading pricing negotiations, facilitating product and expectation discussions and ultimately securing a beneficial financial outcome for the business.
What you need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- Strong track record of achieving sales goals
What makes you stand out:
- Experience selling to companies in 1,000 – 5,000 employee space
- Experiential knowledge of the Benefits or Healthcare industry
- Strong Network & ability to gain access to C-suite level executives
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.