Workday Certified HCM Consultant
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Secondary Locations: Hoboken,New Jersey,United States;The Woodlands,Texas,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;New York,New York,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_067800-en Apply
Mercer, Digital Solutions is experiencing incredible growth in our Workday HCM practice and we are looking for talented team members in the Workday space for the following position:
Workday Certified HCM Consultant
This position can be based in either Dallas or Houston, Texas, or can be Remote/Virtual for highly qualified candidates.
What can you expect?
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining the top Workday partner in the Medium Enterprise space in terms of market share, and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best in brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here at Mercer Digital!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, Mercer Digital is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- 7% combined Matching 401k, which includes a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks’ paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process); plus paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, an employee stock purchase plan, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
- Participate in design sessions with clients to gather requirements and document key decisions
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment.
- Depending on specialty, translate business requirements into HCM, Absence, Benefits or Compensation configuration.
- Provide guidance and direction to clients during various testing cycles of prototypes
- Mentor new and less experienced analysts
- Continue to learn and develop as a consultant and Workday practitioner; share your knowledge
What you need to have:
- Workday HCM Certified required
- 3+ years of functional Workday HCM implementation experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What makes you stand out:
- Workday experience in a Lead role on Medium and Large Enterprise projects
- Solid experience in client-facing Workday roles
Who We Are:
Mercer, Digital Solutions is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.