Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_039679-en Apply
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding benefits that the Company offers to its employees
- Assist plan participant with enrolling in their employer benefits
- Ensure all communications and transactions with the call center are properly documented in appropriate systems
- Perform research as needed to respond to complex customer inquiries
- Strong customer service skills is a must
- Attention to detail is critical
- Identify trends and escalate appropriately
- Must be able to use multiple systems while communicating effectively over the phone
- Flexibility to work various shifts between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Licensing for Health and Life insurance must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.