Oliver Wyman - Intern - Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_065839-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients and we have earned a reputation for quality work and that is why we represent half of the top 500 global companies.
Why Join Us?
By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities. We are committed to developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded. There are also extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
The type of work we do
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a Consultant you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
- Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Who can apply
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.
How to apply
To be considered please submit CV and cover letter and transcript
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies. To learn more, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter: @OliverWyman. www.oliverwyman.com/careers