Client Executive Marine
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Company: MarshJob ID R_029865-nl Apply
Client Executive - Marine Insurance
Are you a Client Executive with broad Marine Insurance experience? Are you interested in building relationships with clients internationally for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression? If so we are currently looking to expand our specialist Marine Insurance team in Antwerp, Belgium and are very interested in speaking with top talent within the Marine Insurance industry.
The Client Executive is responsible for the profitable handling and growth of existing marine insurance accounts. Working closely with Servicing Teams, Placement Specialists and Insurers to effectively manage a portfolio of marine clients and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Servicing a worldwide portfolio of clients produced on a wholesale as well a retail basis
- Service both renewals and new business from the Principal’s initial enquiry through to the handing over of the placing slip to the Documentation / Policy Department for processing and invoicing
- Provide full reviews of the risks proposed, preparation of underwriting presentations, production of draft insurance contracts set out in a slip format and include detailed premium and claim analysis
- Proven Marine insurance experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines is essential
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
Marsh offers a motivating working environment with access to extensive intellectual capital, tools, training opportunities and career perspectives. You can rely on a competitive salary and benefits package in a flexible work environment.