Senior Client Advisor
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_048912-en Apply
- Independently oversees and manages large or complex accounts and brings the entire team together to formulate the procedure and go to market strategy.
- Works to maintain a near complete understanding of the clients’ business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes expert risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients’ exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for complex clients’ needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Develops, presents, and oversees the execution of renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives across all zones where product, industry or account criteria dictate.
- Presents to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products, develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and ensures that their complex risk management needs are appropriately met.
- Oversees the production of client deliverables and delivering the final placement to the client to ensure the quality of materials delivered to clients.
- Engages in independent senior-level client interaction and demonstrates expertise in problem solving, areas of coverage and client relationships.
- Serves as a thought leader within the Company and maintains an in depth knowledge of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
- 8+ years of Casualty Insurance Exp.
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication, both written & verbal
- Must have P&C license, or ability to obtain license
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.