Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Company: MarshJob ID R_031929-en Apply
Exciting and varied role with Marsh a growing global leader in insurance broking and risk management who are focussed on being the best in the industry! Great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join our Financial & Professional Risks (FINPRO) practice in Auckland. Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will manage your own varied portfolio of accounts adding value by helping your clients understand and better manage the risks they face so they can grow and be innovative!As a Client Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Account management – working with clients to develop robust long term relationships with key decision makers and senior stakeholders
- Working closely with Client Executives to ensure clients are effectively serviced on all Liability and Financial Lines aspects, and maintain account retention and growth
- Supporting new and expanded business opportunities by recognising new growth opportunities and participating in client/ prospect meetings
- Leading an effective renewal process through planning and implementing accurate brokering strategies
- Attending client meetings with the ability to take ownership of all the FINPRO related business requirements
To be successful in this challenging role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate a successful history 4+ years within insurance, insurance broking or insurance law with speciality knowledge in Liability and Financial lines
- Exposure to client or account management would be advantageous
- Have a proactive approach to all aspects of account management and excellent negotiation skills
- Have sound judgement, strong business acumen and high attention to detail
- Possess exceptional communication and rapport building skills to enable you to provide a high level of service to clients
- Be able to work successfully in a multidisciplinary team
Rewards - The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join this high-performing, social team that celebrates their successes! In turn you will be offered a supportive team environment within a group of very experienced, highly motivated Brokers who are willing to share their knowledge. You’ll also have career progression and professional development opportunities.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We team with clients to define, design and deliver innovative industry-specific solutions that help them protect their future and thrive. Marsh employs 25,000 people worldwide.
Interested? Please apply online by clicking the link below or you can contact Philippa Martin on +64 9 928 3115 or via email@example.comApplications will only be considered from individuals who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to undertake background & criminal checks.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.