Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Company: MarshJob ID R_044873-en Apply
Are you a curious marketer who enjoys the challenge of moving different audience groups through an engagement journey and developing integrated marketing campaigns?
About the Role
The Marketing and Communications team at Marsh are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team in New Zealand. As a team we are on a journey of change to support our stakeholders to grow their business and engage our clients and prospects differently.
In this role you will develop campaign content that is audience-centric which will ultimately deliver business results, and you will take initiative to craft messages that drive action, using a variety of resources at your disposal
- Developing specific multi- channel integrated marketing campaigns that meet the business objectives and deliver on a number of key strategic initiatives
- Copywriting for marketing activities from advertisements, eDMs, events, websites and social media
- Real-time analytics and campaign adjustment to maximize campaign outcomes
- Working with the creative design team to deliver messages and stories visually
- Reporting on outcomes and impact of campaigns, using this information to influence future campaigns
- Working closely with stakeholders to gain an understanding of the NZ business strategy and identify areas where Marketing & Communications can drive achievement of these growth goals
- Deep understanding of the key client audience groups to be targeted
- Ad-hoc marketing activity in support of specific insurance schemes and/or products in-line with key dates and/or periods in the marketing and business calendar
To be in successful in this role you will have:
- Strong integrated campaign experience with digital channel activation being at the core of what you do
- 5 yrs. + experience in a campaign manager, marketing or sales engagement role. It would be advantageous to have experience in the insurance industry or financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a professional manner, able to quickly gain an understanding of their business needs
- Clear and concise written and oral communication style, explaining technical concepts clearly
- Curious and analytical mind, savvy in research and deep questioning skills to get to the heart of what engages an audience
- Proficient user of Microsoft office and comfortable using marketing or communications platforms relating to CRM information, email campaigns delivery, marketing automation or digital Contact
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
If you have what it takes to quickly slot into this role and deliver immediately and have a real desire to work for a world class leader, APPLY now to Philippa Martin using the link provided.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.