NERA Computer Support Specialist
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID AUC000D2-en Apply
NERA Economic Consulting is a global economic consulting firm that applies economic, finance, and quantitative principles to solve complex business and legal challenges. NERA is one of the world’s largest economic consultancies, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
NERA Technology Services is looking for a Computer Support Specialist to provide on-site and remote support for the NERA Asia Pacific Region offices and participate in departmental projects. NERA is looking for broad technical skills and a history of delivering creative and innovative solutions. A successful candidate is team oriented, passionate about technology, and confident in their ability to tackle challenges.
This is a full-time position within Technology Services Team, located in our Auckland office. The workday will vary 11 AM – 7 PM and 1 PM to 9 PM, dependent on NZST.
- Participate in a Global Help Desk
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to end users
- Deliver exceptional customer service using excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perform installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of hardware and software associated with desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Build, document, and develop training materials to fulfill projects
- Participate in projects. Employ systems analysis techniques, research technology options, and consult with users to determine hardware, software, or system function specifications
- Hardware: Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Scanners, Projectors, Smartphones, Mobile Hotspots
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, Server, Android, Apple iOS, MAC OS
- Working knowledge of SQL and Windows scripting desired
- Software: MS Office 2013 & 2016. In-depth knowledge of Access and Excel
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- 2-3 years of experience in a Help Desk environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to take ownership and complete assigned tasks
- Ability to lift and move desktop and other related hardware
- Travel will be required
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required
To apply, please make an online application and submit your CV, cover letter and university transcripts directly to this posting.