Senior Client Executive
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Company: MarshJob ID R_039874-en Apply
Exciting time to be joining this Global Organisation going through a growth phase!
An opportunity has arisen for an experience Client Executive to join our Financial & Professional services team based in Auckland. You will be joining a vibrant team who are very ambitious and customer centric and work closely together to succeed:
- Account management – manage a portfolio of professional account, advising on Financial & Professional lines. Ensuring your client is receiving all risk consulting advice and ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers and senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure clients are effectively serviced ensuring account retention and develop new opportunities
- Maintain an awareness of clients claim related matters
- Taking ultimate responsibility for issuing accurate, efficient and timely review of all policies and related documentation
- Work as a senior member of the team, assisting, mentoring and training
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate insurance industry experience of 4+ years, advantageous to have brokerage / liability insurance knowledge
- Hold strong communication skills to enable you to provide a high level of insurance services to clients
- Have a proactive approach to all aspects of account management & negotiation skills
- Be hard-working and results orientated with ability to drive sales with new and existing clients
- Have the skills to analyse data and policies, with the ability to be able to present the outcomes to clients Be able to work successfully in a multidisciplinary team
- As a person you will be able to represent the company in a professional manner and work as a team member across the different areas of the business.
On offer to the successful candidate is a supportive team environment working with a team of professionals who are very experienced and willing to share their knowledge. You will have Career development opportunities and have the backing of a strong global company that is focused on being the best in our industry!
Interested? Please apply online by clicking on the link below or call Philippa Martin on 09 928 3115 for an initial confidential chat after 14th January.
***Applications will only be considered from individuals who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to undertake background & criminal checks.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.