Analyst - Quality Assurance
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_066058-en Apply
Marsh USA is the world’s largest insurance brokerage, and we strive to offer our clients innovative solutions to manage risk more effectively. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 130 countries, we are looking for talented professionals who want to make a difference and develop skills for success in a fast-changing environment.
- Performs quality reviews o for multiple processes within the organization, with a focus on the accuracy of pre and post issuance insurance documents.
- Independently manages workload, identifies priorities, and communicates statuses to Supervisor.
- This job is primarily computer-based work comparing insurance information across proprietary applications and the Microsoft Office suite; team members are set up with dual monitors to increase efficiency.
- Analyzes quality results and provides information on trends and observations with management team.
- Effectively using written and oral communication skills to correspond with other Marsh colleagues and clients. Phone usage is not significant.
- Collaboration is encouraged via process improvement suggestions from team members as well as participating in meetings and colleague engagement committees.
- Able to self-manage and work independently to drive results; comfortable with ambiguity and critical decision-making.
- Experience reviewing business documents and identifying relevant information to complete tasks.
- Able to obtain information from multiple sources and assimilate data to prepare necessary documents.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Experience working with multiple applications effectively to complete transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 50+ WPM typing.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience learning to use proprietary software in a corporate environment