Insurance Operations Supervisor
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_068037-en Apply
Looking for your next great career opportunity? Marsh's US Operations, specifically our Centralized Services team in Austin is looking for an Insurance Operations Supervisor to join our dynamic team! This team supports the firm through a variety of essential functions like issuing Certificates of Insurance and Auto ID cards, filing taxes, and managing licenses.
- Manages resource planning, monitors workflows, oversees day-to-day operational activities and measures and reports on team productivity and individual performance while providing feedback and coaching for managers and non-managers to ensure a productive and engaged team.
- Leads and/or participates in stakeholder engagement sessions and works in partnership with brokers on identified initiatives to improve the client experience and garner a better understanding of the needs and expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Maintains a controlled risk environment, ensures emerging risks are identified, assessed and formally reported and ensures all colleagues are compliant with business Professional Standards and Operation team Policies and Procedures.
- Manage escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary and oversees the complaints management system and quality of communications with client facing colleagues to ensure the receipt of accurate and timely advice on internal inquiries.
- Provide coaching/mentoring and support to Operations team Executives on all systems, documentation, and reporting
- 2-5 years supervisor experience a must
- Operations experience required
- Insurance experience a plus, specifically Surplus lines experience nice to have
- Strong communication required
- Ability to manage and mentor staff is a must
- Strong MS Office & computer skills needed
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.