Senior Retirement Consulting Actuarial Analyst
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Company: MercerJob ID R_051286-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business in Thailand, we are looking for Senior Retirement Consulting Actuarial Analyst
- Review plan documents and calculates individual benefit and pension (post-employment and other long term benefits) obligations
- Creates accounting report that details findings to be sent to client.
- Undertakes general actuarial modeling, spreadsheet modelling and valuation calculations.
- Coordinate with Global Actuary as needed to consolidate accounting valuation results
- Responds to queries and requests from clients which requires actuarial or technical superannuation input.
- Undertakes valuation and reporting and financial updates between actuarial valuations.
- Provide other modeling and financial projection and/or modeling support as needed
- Analytical and data-driven; proficiency with Excel and exposure to R is required
We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organization with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.