Talent Strategy Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Company: MercerJob ID R_047034-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say weMake Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business in Thailand, we are looking for a:
Talent Strategy Consultant
This position is for a recognised professional within our talent strategy consulting team where you will be managing consulting in the area of talent management to our clients from initiation, development to execution of new strategic partnerships, and implementation of talent management measures together with the Thailand team.
- Leading projects in Talent Management to include areas of HR strategy, Talent Design, Organisational design, HR Transformation, Competencies, Change management, Performance management, Leadership development and Job design.
- Partnering and consulting in day to day technical contact and activities with clients and being a point of contact and expert for all talent management initiatives.
- Depth of expertise in project management principles and handling between 4 or 5 projects at any one time.
- Overseeing and delivering projects across the region
- Ability to create and deliver data structures using SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) programming.
- Designing data structures and making decisions about the appropriate SAS coding to utilize.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis, including regression modeling and additional statistical tests using SAS.
- Independently develops customized client reports based on outcomes of statistical analysis. Additionally, creates new slide templates and SAS code to produce displays for client reports.
- Provide technical expertise and ability to come up with solutions and understand a client’s needs to pro-actively offer solutions
- Degree or Masters Degree holder
- 4-6 years experience in talent strategy consulting preferably with a management consulting firm across HR strategy, talent design, organisational design, HR transformation, competencies, change management, performance management, leadership development and job design.
- Proven ability to develop and manage complex project plans involving multiple work streams and global stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Managing the projects effectively to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Assessing, implementing and managing key partner relationships for talent management deliverable.
- Drive business development in new business areas together with Sales and Client Management to study and assess new markets, applications, products and partners, and developing innovative talent deliverables to the client based on commercial, technical and opportunity assessments.
- Identifying areas for operational improvement and making detailed recommendations to consultants and/or principals, Mercer project team(s), leadership, and/or supervisor if necessary
- High willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player and effective networker with strong interpersonal and consultative skills and strong interest in a career path within commercial leadership.
- Excellent Skills in MS-Excel and Powerpoint.
- An ability to demonstrate problem solving and view from a structured perspective and strong business acumen.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be rewarded by working for a team that is considered center of excellence in the growth market region
- Working in a progressive, innovative and collaborative environment
- Competitive remuneration