Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Jelf
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_044717-en Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler in Bath. We require the successful candidate to work with a team of three other Account Handlers in the management of commercial insurance for Small Business Unit clients.
- To provide a smooth account handling service with a high emphasis on client service
- To handle as part of a team a book of small commercial clients of various types.
- To advise clients on their current covers and quote for other suitable product lines available
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- To manage all renewals and general commercial insurance queries/ MTAs
- To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm and a working knowledge of the relevant business area and related products
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- To suggest opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies.
- General ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous commercial insurance account handling experience
- Client focused with a keen eye for detail
- First line support for client queries
- Keen to help, facilitate and deliver
Jelf is a specialist broker providing commercial insurance to small and medium sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around. Jelf has been ranked Yorkshire’s second fastest growing small company and the 20th fastest growing company overall in a recent survey.
As remuneration for this opportunity, Marsh offers a competitive salary and other lifestyle benefits including a contributory pension plan, private healthcare options, life assurance and an annual salary review. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualification, which will be fully sponsored by Marsh.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.