Oliver Wyman - Quantitative Analytics (m/d/f) - Berlin
Location: Berlin, Germany
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_063060-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. They combine creative enterprise, deep knowledge and an analytical rigour to create an extraordinary impact on projects. Quantitative Analytics is a specialist business unit within Oliver Wyman, set up in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2017 and has since expanded to Milan and Berlin. The business unit has a fast-paced start-up culture and provides high quality quantitative analytics for Oliver Wyman's global client.
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities
• A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
• More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
• Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
• Attractive compensation for performance
• A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
The type of work we do
Our challenging QA Analyst position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates
As a QA Analyst you will:
• Work effectively and collaboratively in a team
• Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
• Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
Who can apply?
• Applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline are eligible to apply for this vacancy (ideally Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering degree)
• Experience in using advanced analytics and data manipulation software - SAS, R, SQL, SPSS, or Python
• Language skills: German and English (native/fluent)
• Previous experience in banking and financial institutions, with content in one or more of the following areas: credit risk measurement (e.g. Probability of Default, Loss Given Default, Exposure at Default), stress testing, financial modelling, RWA calculations, credit portfolio modelling, derivative pricing, fair value calculations, Asset Quality reviews, model validation, VaR, CVA or IRC modelling
• First working experience in specialised consulting firms, top tier banking or financial institutions
How to apply?
• Please click on apply to submit your CV, cover letter and transcript
• If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit www.oliverwyman.com/careers
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies. To learn more, please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OliverWymanKarriere/,LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/oliver-wyman/ or Twitter: @OliverWyman