Account Manager, Enterprise Solutions
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Boston,Massachusetts,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_047998-en Apply
The Account Manager (or Consultant) on the Enterprise Division provides exceptional customer service to our small business clients that receive their employee health benefits through Marsh & McLennan Agency. In this role, the Account Manager/ Consultant will be relied upon for insight and broad knowledge of health and welfare plans including all aspects of employee benefits for groups between 51-99 employees. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of various health and benefit plan options available to small employer groups. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they can align a client’s long term business strategies with their benefit plan options.
- Apply working knowledge of employee benefit plans including medical, dental, life, disability, FSA, HRA, HSA, COBRA and general HR questions
- Develop and manage long and short range benefit strategies for clients, and foster strong client relationships
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients in areas of Health & Welfare compliance (i.e. HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, 5500, DOL, etc).
- Manage the RFP process for new & prospective clients. As well as the Renewal and Implementation processes.
- Manage the post-implementation process for all lines of coverage (including ancillary benefits).
- Benchmark survey data for client plans, summarize and validate reviewed information.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships; may require local travel to client sites.
- Become well-versed in all of Marsh & McLennan Agencies practices in order to articulate our services and value proposition to prospective clients
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of experience in brokerage or insurance industry experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple ancillary plans; dental, life, STD, LTD, etc., design, rate structures, funding alternatives and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation with advanced writing skills.
- Proficient in Health & Welfare compliance (i.e. HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, 5500, DOL, etc.)
- LAH Licensure or commitment to achieving within 6 months of start date.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize client needs and work in fast pace environment
- Must have the ability to multi-task, and must be comfortable making recommendations directly to business owners