Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Boston,Massachusetts,United States;Hartford,Connecticut,United States;
Company: MarshJob ID R_043392-en Apply
Provide Multinational specific advice, service, and solution delivery to clients and prospects as respects their global program management. Responsible for managing an account load. Viewed as a trusted business advisor and multinational point person by clients through demonstrated practice expertise and ability to manage the breadth of Marsh’s global resources. Focused predominantly on standard/less complex client needs. Liaison between the Service Offices, Client Executives, Risk Practices, and clients with international engagements. Align clients with the appropriate Marsh resources by identifying local and international experts. Partner with the Risk Practices on the placement of international business. Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation is produced. Aid in account retention and growing the business via cross selling.
- Clearly communicate with clients and be the single point of contact on international related issues.
- Manage clients across various industries and differing complexity.
- Identify issues and potential solutions to Risk Practices supporting market discussions and negotiations.
- Partner with client and Risk Practices to develop the appropriate program and premium structure for the client’s needs, including engagement with Marsh’s Insurance and Regulatory Tax practice.
- Analyze clients’ exposure and spread of risk to identify and explore solutions with respect the coverage nuances unique to geographical spread of risk.
- Perform complex research projects including analysis and interpretation of coverage conventions and requirements.
- Coordinate joint venture and standalone program placement as needed between local offices, Risk Practices, and clients.
- Actively participate and contribute in Renewal Strategy Meetings with global clients.
- Lead client demonstrations and training sessions.
- Retain current accounts and identify new and expanded revenue growth opportunities.
- General problem solving of global client issues.
- Timely communication on regulatory developments.
- Partner with Client Executives and Risk Practice colleagues to broaden involvement in all lines of international activity.
- Perform contract review and advise client on international insurance requirements in collaboration with Risk Practices and Servicing Offices.
- Lead client M&A integrations of local policies and divestitures with Servicing Offices and Risk Practices.
- Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation such as local policies and invoices are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
- Oversee and analyze results of network activities to assure adherence to Rules of the Road Service Platform and to demonstrate value of Marsh network to clients.
- Manage the breadth of Marsh’s global resources assuring value-added activities are deployed and increasing the client connectivity.
- Oversee international value collection process as well as completion of Global Policy Digest (GPD) and other Marsh tools.
- Be prepared to intervene and quickly escalate any issues to ensure satisfactory output.
- Create service manuals for clients with more complex servicing requirements.
- Manage account pricing for global network activities and profitability.
- Monitor industry and client situation for risk changes and emerging Marsh capabilities.
- Train, mentor and develop colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred minimum 8-10 years working in insurance (international/multinational insurance preferred).
- Strong written and verbal English skills. Additional languages preferred.
- Technical product line experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
P&C license required