Workday Certified Consultant - Talent, Recruiting or Advanced Compensation
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Secondary Locations: Boston,Massachusetts,United States;The Woodlands,Texas,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Miami,Florida,United States;New York,New York,United States;Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_081060-en Apply
Mercer Digital is seeking candidates for the following position that can be based any where in the United States.
Workday Talent Lead Consultants - Workday Certified
What can you expect?
This is a lead-level Workday Talent consultant role (Workday Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, and/or Learning).
Our current needs are in both the Medium Enterprise (small- to mid-size implementations) and Large Enterprise (large implementations – could be global or the full suite of Workday, both HCM and Financials)
These positions are regular full-time employment - not contract.
Locations: Dallas or Houston, TX or Remote / Virtual
Travel: 50% or less
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases all the way to testing and deployment. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will take the initiative to complete their tasks in an effective and time-efficient manner, embracing the team and collaborative atmosphere of Mercer Digital.
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. Our company is experiencing incredible growth in our Talent practice, and the career opportunities for lead-level consultants have never been broader on our team.
We are looking for individuals with vast project experience who can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday. Our growth plan for the company is aggressive, and we need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as we have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of benefits that are too numerous to describe (scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more)
We would like you to have:
- Ideal candidates will be Workday certified in Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, and/or Learning. Candidates much have hands-on experience on multiple Workday Talent implementations.
- 10+ years consulting or ERP experience with 3-5 years of Workday experience
- Functional Workday implementation experience in one or more of the Talent modules (Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning, and Advanced Compensation) as a certified consultant with a Workday partner
- Ability to successfully participate in client-facing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.