Client Service Coordinator - Employee Health & Benefits - MMA Minneapolis
Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_053921-en Apply
Client Service Coordinator – EH&B
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently seeking a highly talented individual to join our Employee Benefits department as a Client Service Coordinator at Marsh & McLennan Agency in Minneapolis. The Client Service Coordinator will work closely with our team and clients to provide assistance in the sale, placement and service of employee benefits. The role provides administrative support, system maintenance and development of employee communications. Responsibilities include working closely with assigned Client Advisor/Executive and Analyst, producers, and clients to form effective business relationships through proactive client service and managing renewals/marketing.
Success in this position requires:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong administrative skills with some office experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, and general administration.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while ensuring timely and accurate deliverables, with effective problem solving and resolution skills.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, project planning and management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and fax machines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- State Life/Health insurance license required (can obtain after hire).
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.