Safety Support Coordinator - MMA Minneapolis
Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_047569-en Apply
Safety Support Coordinator – Employer Services - Minneapolis
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We’re currently looking for an individual to join our Employer Services team as a Safety Support Coordinator. The Coordinator will provide support to the Loss Control Consulting team members as well coordinate work activities with the Senior Coordinator.
Duties include providing support as requested, assisting consultants, scheduling and documenting activity in Sagitta, completing evaluations and preparing materials for meetings and presentations. Services should help clients reduce exposure to loss, and ensure clients are in compliance with governmental agencies such as MSHA, OSHA and DOT.
In order to be successful in this position, we’re asking for candidates that have:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Experience working in a professional services firm is preferred.
- Strong administrative skills with at least 2 years office experience.
- Must be detailed with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior success and experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer-service related skills and high sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in MS office applications required.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.