Location: Broomfield, Colorado, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_039672-en Apply
The Project Manager will initiate and lead projects END to END which have been identified as critical to the overall success of ICAT. The PM will provide the big-picture direction and help the team develop an understanding of the project's origination, business requirements and overall goals and objectives. This individual will be responsible for planning, directing, and managing the activities pertaining to assigned projects and will be responsible for its deliverables, schedule and overall project quality. Projects will vary in size from medium to large and will require interaction with varying levels internally and externally.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Consult with management and review project proposals to determine project objective and goals, timeframes, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and required resources.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts
- Develop, adjust and monitor project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Review and prepare project status reports to keep management informed of project status and related issues.
- Provide leadership, motivation and mentoring to project team members throughout the project's life cycle. Confer with project personnel to provide project direction, advice, and to resolve problems as they arise.
- Uses and manages established standards and procedures for project reporting, documentation, risk management and change management processes.
- Provide technical leadership and managerial direction to designated personnel.
- Ensure that individual and team performance meets ICAT’s standards of service and quality.
- Work collaboratively with all ICAT personnel and business partners.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all ICAT personnel, business partners, and vendors.
- Maintain knowledge of and support ICAT’s company values and strategic plan
- Additional duties as assigned
Preferred Job Qualifications
- BA degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in cross functional Project Management experience including experience in a software development environment (preferably Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience executing software development project end to end, from collecting business requirements to executing UAT and production support.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage complex enterprise-wide projects.
Founded in 1998 and based in Broomfield, Colorado, ICAT is a leading provider of property insurance protection to homeowners and businesses located in hurricane- and earthquake-exposed regions of the United States. ICAT draws from highly specialized underwriting expertise and advanced technology tools to offer brokers and their clients market-leading catastrophe coverage. Along with its subsidiary, Boulder Claims, ICAT’s inherent promise to policyholders is to assist people and businesses as they recover from disasters. ICAT programs currently protect over 85,000 homeowners and business owners in catastrophe-exposed regions of the US.