HR Shared Services Delivery and Payroll Specialist Benelux
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Secondary Locations: Rotterdam,Netherlands;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_044080-en Apply
This role is responsible for overseeing and delivering the end-to-end administration of HR programs, events, and associated system transactions across the Benelux region, including providing guidance and support to the HRSS Benelux team during the monthly payroll process. Develops, evaluates and manages payroll systems and processes. This role reports to the MMC HR Shared Services Leader Benelux.
• Oversees performance of the HRSS Benelux team; provides results to both clients and colleagues on progress and identifying areas of improvement.
• Manages the daily performance of the teams to meet/exceed client expectations and team Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Manages the day to day relationship with vendors that have a direct impact on the team’s ability to perform their functions.
• Provides guidance and support to the HRSS Benelux team during the monthly payroll process.
• Analyzes HR operation and payroll processes and output and follows up to correct problems and make changes to prevent future errors.
• Processes specialized/high profile transactions outside of Standard Operating Procedures requiring detailed research for resolution.
• Develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with HR and payroll processes and requirements.
• Develops, evaluates, administers and manages payroll and benefit systems and processes.
• Acts as an escalation point for complex cases or cases requiring special handling by real-time decision making, scheduling of staff, reporting to clients/management, approving time off requests, resolving system/telecom issues, participating in meetings or project planning; providing direction, feedback and coaching to enhance individual and team performance.
• Develops and executes complicated ad hoc queries and reports requested by HR and accounting areas.
• Acts as Change Manager to identify, plan and implement all agreed operational and infrastructure changes, timely and accurate communication, training and support to all constituents to integrate the new model into business as usual state.
Requirement for the role:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
5+ years of experience in Belgium payroll including all local legislative requirements. Knowledge of Dutch and Luxembourg payroll and HR administration preferred.
- Native French and very good Dutch and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of Payroll, HR and Benefits Management System experience (knowledge of eVolution and Workday preferred)
- Extensive analytic, problem solving, and process design skills
- Strong experience with query, data collection and reporting tools
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word applications
- Detailed focused
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility in managing multiple priorities.
- Experiences in SLA and vendor management
- Proven relationship/ client management skills