Location: Brussels, Belgium
Company: MarshJob ID R_062839-en Apply
- Develops sales presentations and works to ensure the maintenance of a book of business of small, low-risk accounts and a high frequency of sales work to generate a sales prof
- Conducts cold calls utilizing a proficient awareness of internal offerings and product solutions to ultimately gain sales meetings.
- Develops moderately complex and effective sales proposals and sales presentations for prospect accounts.
- Closes moderately complex sales deals by negotiating values and basic pricing structures to best serve both the business and client needs
- Helps with conducting thorough due diligence research leveraging various resources and channels of information to identify or understand prospect accounts or target sales expansion opportunities.
- Participates and shadows a Sales Professional or Sales Leader in client and prospect meetings as appropriate to gain insight as to large or complex accounts, specializations and all general aspects of the sales process.
- Maintains account relationships and works to ensure the business is viewed as a preferred vendor.
- Ensures smooth sales process from start to finish to ensure service quality and general transactional satisfaction.
- Belongs to various professional organizations and grows a large professional network to benefit and represent the business.
- Participates in sales training events and other professional development courses.