Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_085015-en Apply
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to thrive and survive.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Calgary office:
What can you expect?
- You will be joining a dynamic team of insurance professionals who focus on Program and SME business. In Calgary, there is a team of 10 people including Client Executives, Associate Client Executives and Client Representatives. You will be dedicated to the Commercial team working with a high volume of small and medium sized clients.
- In your first few weeks you will be learning the systems, Marsh internal processes and get an understanding of the existing clients and client needs.
What is in it for you?
Marsh Canada offers competitive employee benefits and a thriving culture to bring your authentic self to work
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, RSP (Retirement Savings Plan or TSFA (tax free savings account.) (regional specificity required)
- Generous Parental Leave and Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (regional specificity required)
- Entitled to 3 weeks of vacation, 2 personal days, 1 floating holidays, time off to give back to your community, 10 sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
We will count on you to:
- Support Client Executives and Associate Client Executives in delivering client needs
- Provide quality day to day service on client deliverables, including pre and post renewal processes, invoicing and policy review
What you need to have:
- 3 years+ commercial insurance experience.
- An Alberta Insurance license Level One with ability to achieve Level 2 within 90 days
- Possess a solid understanding of basic property/casualty insurance principals and risk management concepts.
- Be detail-oriented with good computer skills with proficiency in email, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be results oriented with a strong client service focus.
- The ability to work independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing work, multi-tasking and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with managing of a large number of files
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.