Territory Growth Leader Visayas & Mindanao
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Company: MercerJob ID R_061037-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business in the Philippines, we are looking for a Territory Growth Leader based in Cebu.
- Responsible for managing a team in sales practice across a territory and is accountable for the sales goals for industry/product line.
- Responsible for a personal sales target and the identification, maintenance or expansion of a book if business of high-yield, low-risk, small sized accounts.
- Contribute to top level decision making in terms of performance and development of the industry/product line sales strategy, leveraging experience with routine and simple accounts and sales knowledge and experience with products and solutions to drive growth, sales yields, and market engagement.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on sales techniques for routine, simple or small sized accounts, best-practices for nuanced sales efforts and initiatives, product and solution insights and negotiation tactics.
- Oversees that account proposals and sales efforts result in financially beneficial outcomes for the company and works to drive sales numbers and metrics for a team/product line, identifying and addressing slow-growth or underperforming areas.
- Supports with communication and reporting to senior level colleagues on the industry/product line sales performance, contributing market and product insights and coordinating across sales functions to gain business insights and growth opportunities.
- Manages strategic high-level talent acquisition efforts for the function to ensure they attract, retain and cultivate top sales talent.
- Participates in events and conferences representing the Company and has a broad and powerful professional network.
- This role will report to the Sales Leader who will be responsible for sales in entire Philippines
- May be responsible for a personal sales target and the identification, maintenance or expansion of a book if business of high-yield, low-risk, small sized accounts.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in developing new business opportunities and being responsible for a team in achieving sales targets within the employee benefits sector
- Strong product knowledge of the Employee benefits market and products in a B2B environment
- Strong communication both written and verbal to be able to work across various audiences
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve in a sales environment
- Possessing strong Commercial acumen to operate independently