Senior Account Representative
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_046502-en Apply
- Respond directly to client questions and requests, and solicit assistance from Account Executive as needed
- Build and maintain effective relationships and rapport with Marsh colleagues to provide accurate and timely responses
- Manage timely billing within the “effective” month / quarter
- Effectively utilize applications/systems and serve as the key liaison for process and activities supported by Marsh resources (i.e, invoicing & billing)
- Review and follow up regarding endorsements, policy issuance, extensions and cancellations and escalating concerns to direct manager or Client Team, as appropriate
- Review basic contracts and audits, and solicit assistance from Account Executive as needed
- Back-up Account Executive or Producer for ongoing client service issues, including appropriate filing of documents
- Stay Current with, understand and comply with Marsh compliance, transparency and professional standards.
- Work directly with clients to gather information (e.g. exposures, losses) in support of submission to the markets.
- Contribute to the creation of client documents to support the renewal process
- Collaborate with other teams to complete the renewal process, aligning with the processes and procedures of those teams
- Capture client and renewal information in the appropriate systems
- Utilize Marsh resources and tools for obtaining key inputs into the renewal process
- Monitor status through completion and follow up as needed regarding critical items throughout the renewal cycle
- Ensure timely issuance to the client of key deliverables
- Create/update documents internal to Marsh to support team, account, and renewal activities
- Must be able to obtain P/C License within 30 days of hire, if applicable
- High School Diploma/GED
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Risk Management/Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of Commercial Lines Insurance experience
- Minimum 2 years of direct Client Support experience
- P/C License
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers