Senior Client Manager Partner
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Secondary Locations: Greenville,South Carolina,United States;Raleigh,North Carolina,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_093211-en Apply
Mercer has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Client Relationship Manager.
What can you expect?
As a Senior Client Relationship Manager at Mercer, you will be a leader in our Carolinas practice -- responsible for managing and developing client relationships, coordinating consulting teams, pursuing new business opportunities and helping to drive our brand in the market.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of building brighter futures, for our clients and our colleagues
- Help redefine the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being
- Manage large, complex client relationships, to include Global and/or Strategic accounts
- Play a key role in developing our brand in the Carolinas
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing client satisfaction and growth of the business relationship
- Leading Mercer client team(s)
- Developing effective account strategies
- Cultivating new relationships to broaden our reach in clients (and prospective clients)
- Facilitating financial management of the account, including budgeting, invoicing, profitability and internal and external reporting
- Supporting/leading sales pursuit to clients
What qualifications are necessary to have for the role?
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of fifteen years within HR or Finance, preferably in a consulting environment working with HR and Finance
What makes you ideal for the role –
- HR functional expertise, including strategy and implementation in the areas of health benefits, retirement plans, and human capital
- Strong project management, communication, financial, and business acumen
- Proven, commercial success cultivating relationships to drive growth
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at www.mmc.com/diversity.