Client Service Specialist - Business Insurance - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Chesterfield-Maryville, MO
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_065027-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, J.W. Terrill a Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Chesterfield, MO may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
J.W. Terrill a Marsh McLennan Agency is currently looking for a Client Service Specialist. This position will assist Business Insurance Business units with timely and quality handling of new business, renewal business and customer service needs.
The Key Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Assists in monitoring and meeting deadlines for designated accounts and reviews new and renewals with Producer, Unit Manager and/or Account Executive.
- Gathers and prepares submission information as appropriate to the account and coordinates the marketing process.
- Prepares proposals from information provided by Producer, marketer and quotes adhering to set deadlines.
- Binds coverage per agency binding guidelines for authority and prepares surplus lines documents as necessary to the account.
- Checks policies for accuracy against applications, proposals and binding instructions.Requests necessary corrections and follows through to successful completion.
- Process endorsements, audits, renewals and other documentation as needed.
- Invoice endorsements, audits, renewals and new business accurately.
- Updating computer database as needed.
- Conduct On-line Rating and use of insurance analysis tools to gather and analyze data on exposures, loss history and coverage needs under minimal guidance.
- Provides training and is a technical resource as needed.
- Promptly and accurately responds to client requests and oversees and/or prepares necessary documents.
- Conduct on-line rating and use of insurance analysis tools.
- Consistently strives to make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction.
- Assists production unit in special projects related to sales and/or servicing.
- Provide administrative support including photocopying, faxing, scanning for email and filing.
- Ensures confidentially of information acquired.
- Responds to client on all facets of customer service including coverage review, analysis and recommendations, quoting and securing coverage, and claims assistance with minimal guidance.
The ideal candidate must have a High School Diploma or a general education degree: some college or higher education is preferred; 3-5 years’ experience in underwriting, rating and billing or prior insurance experience at an agency or related company; 1-2 years’ experience providing customer service to commercial lines customers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.