Employee Health & Benefits Communications Specialist - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Chesterfield - Missouri
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_042394-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, J.W. Terrill a Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Chesterfield, MO may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
This position supports the Employee Health & Benefits Department and is responsible production of communication and training materials. This position is also responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of our benefits communication tools and materials to help client’s employees understand their employee benefit offerings. Additionally, this position will support Employee Benefits Leadership, Operations team, and Sales team with presentations, training, internal and external meetings, department events, general department support and other communication needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Benefits Communications Creation and Coordination
- Review current and ongoing benefits communication materials and creation processes.
- Develop new multi-media materials, such as enrollment videos; topic based benefit education videos, email templates, flyers, posters, and booklets to help effectively communicate employee benefits information to our clients and their employees.
- Coordinate MarCom department review of new templates to ensure materials are in alignment with our overall brand strategy.
- Maintain organized templates and instructions for teams to create benefits communications materials for their clients.
- Broadcast best practice templates in addition to streamlining the templates currently being used to ensure effective use across the department.
- Ensure materials are being utilized consistently, have a fresh look and promote the brand.
- Stay abreast of benefits communications technologies and industry trends.
- Provide input and recommendations to Employee Benefits Leadership team regarding new communication technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Coordinate internal communications for the department including but not limited to department meetings, internal bulletins, training presentations and more.
- Act as a steward, defender and promoter of the MMA Employee Benefits brand internally to ensure proper messaging is delivered by Employee Health & Benefits Associates
- Support Employee Health & Benefits Operations team with creation of internal and external meeting materials.
- Provide support to Department leaders in the form of meeting materials, presentation development, and more.
- Support regional Employee Benefits communication and education initiatives as directed by Department leadership
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions. Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal associates and has contact with external vendors and clients. The Employee Health & Benefits Communication Specialist must be positive and approachable, and work effectively with diverse personalities. In addition, the following is required:
· Bachelor degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, or similar field of study.
· Advanced knowledge of software applications commonly used on personal computers, such as Microsoft Office applications, multi-media communication tools, and desktop publishing applications.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required.
· Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision.
· Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
· Demonstrated ability with project management and leading consensus decision making.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.