Sales & Distribution Business Development Summer Internship
Location: Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_047267-en Apply
Looking for a summer internship that will challenge you while gaining real world experience? The Schinnerer Group has an exciting summer internship opportunity that you may be interested in! Take a look at the qualifications below and apply if you think you would be a great fit!
- Data validation within underwriting platform to help generate cross sales.
- Assist with new product research.
- Using InDesign software, update marketing brochures, fact sheets, white papers and more.
- Assign taxonomy and keywords to content on www.Schinnerer.com.
- Conduct shared drive file maintenance as needed.
- Internet research projects.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Authorized to work for an employer in the U.S.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.