Sr Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Chicago,Illinois,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_084701-en Apply
Marsh is proud to partner with our clients to develop solutions to meet current needs but also develop and implement strategic solutions to meet risk management needs and reduce the total cost of risk.
The Marketing Business Partner at Marsh serves as the point of contact to the business for all marketing and communication needs across multiple businesses including strategy, execution, resourcing, and budgeting and is responsible for a team of marketers. By partnering with business and sales leaders, the marketing business partner creates and implements a practice-wide growth and marketing strategy.
What can you expect?
- Advances the development of competitive value propositions, client-centric messaging and points of view.
- Innovates and identifies new opportunities to increase the scalability and efficiency of processes.
- Creates marketing strategy and leads both internal and external marketing teams to build out successful campaigns.
- Identifies new methods for demand generation strategies and campaigns with a focus on data analytics.
- Provides strategic marketing and communications advice, planning and implementation; actively participates in planning sessions with sales, business and regional stakeholders
- Responsible for designing and delivering marketing campaigns, engaging the necessary COEs when appropriate, to deliver the regionally-relevant and value-adding strategy for the business
- Collaborates with global, product and zone marketing and communications teams irrespective of formal reporting lines
- Accountable to the business leader for all marketing investment within their business areas
- Serve as a key driver of product or service growth strategy and lead generation through market research and Voice of Customer – manage UX/UI and sales enablement
- Sets the marketing and communications strategy, in conjunction with the business; communicates implementation plan to the COE and the regional marketing leader
- Guide direct reports to increase their skills, grow their careers and ensure succession planning.
What is in it for you?
- As a Marsh Marketing Business Partner you are the trusted leader and expert in growth and expansion
- Opportunity to engage with other areas of Marsh business to understand the full scope of products and services
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence senior leadership
- Ensure all marketing & communications align with brand strategy
- Competitive pay, diverse selection of healthcare offerings, 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, and a 7% employer matching and contribution benefit
- Join a Global Marketing team with opportunities available to grow internally.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive marketing experience.
- Ability to influence internal clients.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A broad understanding and a demonstrated application of marketing strategy execution.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute a marketing strategy.
- People management skills including the ability to manage and mentor a team of direct reports.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.