Senior Client Representative
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_069184-en Apply
We are hiring for a Senior Client Representative to support the Multinational Client Service division, based out of our Chicago office. The role includes responsibilities that can provide an interested, motivated and effective colleague with the opportunity to increase their responsibility within the organization.
Essential duties include:
- The position is responsible for coordinating service delivery to multinational clients, using Marsh's multinational systems to communicate with Marsh's global network and to monitor policy issuance and premium collection.
- The position supports advisors in reporting to clients and ensuring service levels meet account KPIs.
- The position also undertakes projects to meet client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2+ years’ client service experience required
- P & C licensed a plus OR able and willing to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency to include use of Outlook, Word and expertise in Excel
- Characteristics and strengths critical to the position include:
- Organization, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.