Client Executive - Team Leader South Island
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Company: MarshJob ID R_060850-en Apply
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We team with clients to define, design and deliver innovative industry-specific solutions that help them protect their future and thrive.
An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Team Leader to join us in the Financial & Professional services team based in Christchurch. On offer to you is a vibrant team who are very ambitious and customer centric, your role will be ensure the success is continued. This is a leadership, mentoring and client facing role and responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop the Christchurch & Dunedin FINPRO teams to ensure effective account management across accounts of varying complexity, scope and risk levels to improve team capabilities
- Working as a trusted senior level advisor liaising with Directors, C suite, Senior Management at some of the top law firms, professions companies and NZ’s largest corporate organisations
- Assisting and driving the team to grow business and build new pipelines of potential clients within FINPRO’s niche market
- Manage a small portfolio of key accounts – gaining a thorough understanding of the clients business, risk management and insurance needs
- Effective management and attainment of revenue and expense budgets
- Driving change in the way our industry brings solutions to clients
- Guide and coach the team to achieving goals and targets
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5-10 years insurance brokering experience or legal experience in the commercial insurance space - ideally, demonstrating brokering experience dealing with Liability, Directors and Officers and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Technical & legislative knowledge and expertise in handling large corporate accounts with complexities around the different classes of insurance
- Ability to manage internal and external client relationships with a high level of professionalism and integrity at all times
- Strong financial acumen to be able to drive the team and manage budgets
- Exceptional networking skills and be credibility within the industry to deliver the best results for Marsh clients
- Experience guiding and coaching teams towards achieving goals and targets
On offer to the successful candidate is a supportive team environment and a challenging/rewarding role. You will have Career development opportunities and have the backing of a strong global company that is focused on being the best in our industry!
Sound like you? Please apply online via our website at http://www.marsh.co.nz/careers/current_vacancies/index.php or contact Philippa Martin 09-928 3115 email@example.com for a confidential chat
***Applications will only be considered from individuals who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and undergo a background check
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.