Business Analyst, Flexible Benefits
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Company: MercerJob ID R_052987-en Apply
Are you an experienced operations professional and seeking for a chance to step into a unique and challenging role where you can grow further professionally? To cope with the growth in our business, we are looking for a strong technical and analytical person to join our Health & Benefits Implementation team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and stimulating environment
The mission of the team is to provide an exceptional customer experience with a focus on simplifying processes, leveraging best practices and a strong engagement model for both colleagues and the businesses.
This position requires having business and client facing experience with an expertise on the delivery of Flex Technology (Darwin™) projects. As a project manager / Business Analyst you will be working closely with the Health Brokering and Consulting teams to deliver multiple regional client projects.
- Work with the project manager and configuration team to effectively delivery of Flex Solution to regional clients
- Connect with clients to collect requirements, acquire input, and communicate our plans and deliverables
- Adhere to the Flex implementation methodology for the client delivery i.e Initiation; Requirements; Design &Configuration; Testing & UAT; Go Live; Project closure.
- Document various client requirements for Darwin i.e. benefits requirements definition, data requirements, reports requirements, admin requirements, branding & comms requirements and acquire client signoff before system configuration.
- Use JIRA to raise work requests for the configuration team to configure,
- Undertake test planning and execution of the Flex system prior to the client user acceptance testing.
- Interface with other teams in Mercer EH&B (client management teams, System Configuration Team and offshore service centre) for optimal service delivery and issue resolution
- Provide regular updates on your capacity, workload and project delivery to the Client Implementation Manager.
- Drive the Flex Solution delivery leveraging the capabilities of the Flex system by
- acting as the interface between the Configuration team and other parties (clients and other Mercer units)
- drive the system-related activities such as change requirement definition and tests
- An undergraduate degree in information technology, information systems or computer science is required
- Basic MS Project Experience and advanced MS Office Skills
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate system requirements documentation;
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis & requirements elicitation in client delivery environments
- Previous experience of Employee Benefits, brokerage or managing the delivery of HR information system is an advantage.
- Darwin knowledge is a plus
- Proven Stakeholder and Vendor management skills, Effective Time management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong customer focus and detail oriented
Mercer is a global leader in human resource consulting, outsourcing and investment services, with more than 25,000 clients worldwide. We have a global network of more than 20,000 employees based in over 40 countries. Mercer consultants help clients design and manage health, retirement and other benefits and optimize human capital.