Call Centre Representative - Human Resources - Shift Patterns 4pm - 7am
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Company: MercerJob ID R_051729-en Apply
Call Centre Representative - Human Resources
Shift Patterns 4pm - 7am
We’re changing the way Human Resources service and advice is provided internally at Marsh & McLennan Companies, by building a new Human Resources Call Center team in BCG, Manila. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in dynamic and international environments and pride themselves on providing best of class customer service support to our MMC colleagues globally .
Why you will love this role:
- Opportunity to work within a multinational company, who is a market leader in their field
- Training will be provided to help you enhance your skills and assist you in becoming proficient in our HR Systems and operations
- Be part of a high performing team that takes the work but not themselves too seriously
- Great opportunity to be a part of setting up this amazing operations
About the role
- Be focused on providing general HR assistance and issue resolution, largely HR system related initially for inquiries from internal MMC colleagues in a call center environment
- Communicate with impact, apply critical thinking and drive to provide world class service within a team orientated environment
- Answer incoming calls and emails from MMC global colleagues and provide accurate answers and detailed information to their HR inquiries
- Ensure all communications and transactions with the call center are properly documented in appropriate systems
- Act as a successful team member by being receptive to feedback/coaching, follow all standard operating procedures, display reliability and have a willingness to develop and consistently improve
- We are looking for people who can work from 4pm - 7am shifts only so please apply for this role mindfully as we will not be considering anyone for full daytime shift patterns.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in customer service, preferably in call center environment
- Ability to speak and communicate fluently in English (ability to speak languages other than English, e.g Mandarin or Japanese will be a plus)
- Team player; strong collaboration skills
- Technology savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Keen to learn and adapt to new opportunities
- Detail-oriented – enjoy digging into and solving problems
- Strong customer service orientation is essentials
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including shifts that starts in the morning and evening/ night
- Able to work in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Manila area
- Prior experience in HR and HR systems is not essential but is a definite plus
Please apply now so we can learn more about you!
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world’s leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.