Policy and Client Administrator
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Company: MercerJob ID R_047620-en Apply
You would be expected to :
- Provides administration support while ensuring adherence to high client service level agreements
- Working closely with team members to achieve deliverables
- Assist the team on the day to day activities including administrative functions.
- Maintaining strong data integrity and ensuring compliance when handling sensitive information
- Supporting the Broking team in their daily processes
To be successful in this role, you would be:
- A University graduate
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar in working in a SLA driven environment
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience in a support or administrative function in banking or financial services sector
- Understanding of life insurance would be an advantage
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. We work collaboratively with our clients to transform strategy into practical actions that drive results. Our deep expertise, powerful insights, and real-world solutions help the people and organizations we serve take steps today to secure a better tomorrow. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business — it’s a mission. Our more than 20,000 employees work every day to improve the health, wealth, and careers of more than 110 million people globally. It’s how we make tomorrow, today
We are currently seeking Policy and Claims Administrator (PCA) to join our fairly large team in the Manila office. As a PCA with Mercer health business, you would be working in a team to ensure that we are providing top notch services to our clients.