Survey Sales Representative
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Company: MercerJob ID R_043325-en Apply
At Mercer, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our employees with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. If you thrive on a challenge and enjoy connecting with people, we’re looking for you!
Mercer is uniquely qualified to help organizations design and execute sophisticated workforce strategies, whether it’s for a multinational organization or a local company attempting to grow within its market. We provide best-in-class consulting, rigorous analytics, and data-driven insights that help organizations make fact-based decisions.
Associate Consultant (Survey Sales Representative)
- Manage industry surveys from marketing, data management and survey delivery. Works with business leader in identifying potential industries and new markets to increase database.
- As survey manager, works closely with the Regional Industry Survey team, Operations and Client Solutions Team (CST) on the following survey operations: bespoke surveys, setting up of new industry surveys, data roll-over and pricing, survey questionnaire design, renewals and new sign-ups; Ensures timely delivery of surveys, accuracy and efficiency of information with survey participant.
- Prepares and review survey reports (Level 3 Aggregate Report). Conducts UAT of survey reports before going live.
- Optimizes use of survey data through effective presentation of survey results and through training of clients on the use of online survey tool (WIN).
- Establishes rapport with existing and prospective clients by professionally addressing their inquiries in order to ensure high quality services and client satisfaction.
- Provide support in establishing network and developing new business and market by introducing other services and products in order to increase revenue. Upsell other Mercer workforce products (TRS/TRD/MBM, publications, mobility, etc.). Identify cross-LOB opportunities.
- Handles simple rewards consulting engagement (e.g. salary structure design, benefits benchmarking). Provides support to senior consultants and business leader on complex consulting projects (job evaluation, competency framework design, HR transformation, performance management, employee engagement survey, focus group discussions, etc. )
- Contributes 10%-15% of Career revenue target.
- A bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, statistics, math, accounting, or HR preferred
- Ability to provide support to complex consulting projects
- Experience in simple consulting work such as but not limited to rewards projects, benefits benchmarking, job evaluation, etc.
- With exposure in doing sales proposals and sales presentations for prospect accounts.
- Provide support in survey operations and delivery ensuring highest quality of data and timeliness.