Personal Lines/Private Client Account Manager
Location: Clearwater, Florida, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_049428-en Apply
We are looking for a Private Client Account Manager who will handle service issues, claims and incidental sales.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRIVATE CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting changes to existing coverage and/or new policies.
- Work in unison with producer to determine acceptability and placement, complete applications or endorsement requests and collect premium when applicable for both new and renewal business.
- Handle premium collection and cancel policies when necessary.
- Maintain own automated follow-up and suspense on outstanding orders and correspondence. Follow up on all overdue and suspense items.
- Actively solicit increases in coverage or rounding out accounts through sales to clients at every service contact.
- Process renewals and remarket, as needed.
- Maintain customer’s account on agency automation system, documenting conversations in activity log, sending confirmations to insured’s and adhering to all other automation procedures that are/become established.
- Perform underwriting functions wherever and whenever necessary.
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals as requested by producers, using computerized system.
- Adhere to department and agency policies and procedures including utilization of agency’s automation system.
- Ability to maintain confidential information regarding an associate if needed.
- Insure that on all out-of-state business, the writing company is aware of non-resident and countersignature arrangements in the state where the risk is located.
- Invoice premium transactions during month.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- College degree desirable; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current Florida License as required by the State Department of Insurance
- Industry experience with full knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets.
- Thorough understanding of Personal Lines insurance underwriting, coverages, rating procedures and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients, carriers and prospects to explain complex issues, receive and interpret information and respond appropriately.
- Ability to maintain and organize electronic files on the company document management system.
- Working knowledge of Sagitta Agency Management System, or willingness to learn.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy