Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_061795-en Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Act as the system administrator lead on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools, e.g. Click Dimensions.
- Maintain CRM data records for the organization, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the business end-users and leaders.
- Increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other information requests.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system, implementing “how to” guides, resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required.
- Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all clients and prospects including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date.
- Create and manage CRM export and import processes to support team requirements; identify and work with IT to deploy plug-ins and third-party tools that deliver added value within CRM.
- Own and maintain the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with system users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the goal of CRM being fully integral to the provision of client services and to sales and marketing operations.
- Contribute to the efficient planning and delivery of new updates, modifications and the adoption of best practice policies, including conducting research to identify opportunities to leverage new functionality within the system that is released by Microsoft.
- As part of the corporate operations team, help plan and implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data co-ordination and general IT requirements as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors or higher degree in a related field.
- High standard of general IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
- Hands on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, LinkedIn Navigator, Click Dimensions and Power BI would be an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to own initiatives and tasks; self-sufficient on a day-to-day basis.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritize tasks and workload.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving/analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels and technological experience.
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully.
- Effective change facilitator who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency, adapting positively to challenges.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work is typically performed either on site at Trion’s Conshohocken office, or at various customer/Trion locations as required.