Manager, Talent Acquisition
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_048084-en Apply
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the development and implementation of the overall corporate Recruiting Strategy for Trion. The Senior Recruiter participates in corporate strategy meetings and collaborates with hiring managers to determine hiring needs to support organizational goals. In addition, this position is responsible for the entire Recruitment Life Cycle to attract and hire the highest quality talent. The Senior Recruiter will deal with organizational changes and manage the impact of change on the organization throughout the recruitment process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Partner with senior management and department leadership to develop workforce planning strategies that support the business needs.
- Develop and implement an effective recruiting program that attracts and retains highly qualified individuals.
- Understand and anticipate current market trends, and their effects on talent acquisition and retention. Communicate trends to managers with regards to availability of top talent and the impact of other market variables such as compensation and competitive intelligence.
- Develop continuous sourcing strategies to include networking, cold calling, career fair participation, local college/university relationship building and other creative methods for attracting and maintaining a continuous pool of talented candidates.
- Build strong relationships with departments and hiring managers to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruitment process.
- Conduct comprehensive job profiling sessions with Hiring Managers to identify target skill sets.
- Prepare managers for the interview/hiring process to ensure appropriate criteria are used for candidate search, efficient interviews, and appropriate feedback.
- Train new managers on effective behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Coordinate, facilitate & manage complete interview lifecycle by conducting screenings, evaluations, and assessments to ensure applicants are qualified. Solicit feedback following interviews and facilitate final evaluation & selection process.
- Track and maintain all recruitment records, ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Establish offer package details (compensation/benefits), extend offers, conduct negotiations and close candidates (including offer letter generation).
- Work as a liaison between candidates, hiring managers and human resources staff.
- Provide recruiting summary and metrics-driven reporting regarding candidates screened, interviewed and hired
- Create and execute internal recruitment policies and procedures consistent with goals and business objectives.
- Ensure that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters.
- Manage online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Partner with human resources department on team projects.
- Manage all preferred recruiting firms and other recruiting related vendors.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent recruiting experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in recruiting in high volume, fast paced environment, preferably in Health and Welfare benefits administration & technical environments
- Demonstrated experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of benefits administration and technical industries for identifying high end skill sets
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and computer-based training
- Must be a self-starter, highly-motivated, and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all levels of staff
- Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system, experience with implementation preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.