Financials Business Development Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_045609-en Apply
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Financials Business Development professional to join our Workday practice. This is the opportunity to sell solutions for the hottest cloud technology product on the market – Workday, which is rapidly taking over market share. In addition, Mercer Digital happens to be the top Workday partner in the medium to large enterprise space.
We are looking for individuals with experience selling for ERP or Financials solutions with Workday, Netsuite, FinancialForce, PeopleSoft / Oracle, or similar.
In this role you will partner with internal Workday sales staff on new leads while also generating sales of the various solutions we provide.
You will have a top-notch team to support you - the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here at Mercer Digital!
Experience selling to Finance leadership + professional services sales experience
Building and maintaining relationships with regional Workday Medium and Large Enterprise sales and services personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are a potentially looking to subscribe to Workday solutions
Working closely with Marketing and Inside Sales to identify new potential Workday customers
Keeping all sales-related information in Salesforce.com on a current and consistent basis
Following the Sales RACI (structured sales methodology)
Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate Mercer team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships, and ultimately win the business
Managing all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with a Solution Architect, preparation of proposal with Solution Architect and Client Partner, and contract negotiations
Accurately forecasting sales
- Experience with multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- People/relationships focus
- Involve others in decision-making process
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
- 3 to 5+ years selling consulting services
- Experience with package functionality in enterprise systems such as HCM or Financials
- Proven track record in a solution selling environment
- Superior communication skills