Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_057300-en Apply
We are seeking a Consulting Director in our Forensic Accounting and Claims Services (FACS) Practice within Marsh Risk Consulting (MRC). This Senior position will sell and lead engagements to provide insurance loss measurement, claims preparation and advisory services. This candidate will be experienced in providing forensic accounting services and have the ability to quantify damages resulting from catastrophic events, litigation or disputes. The assessment of damages will focus of Business Interruption, Extra Expense, Loss of Rents and other economic damages. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead teams on larger and more complex losses. Leads complex and/or unique projects for clients to provide exceptional results.
- Ability to sell and lead client engagements
- Manage staff in the Dallas Office
- Coordinate with clients to obtain the necessary information to perform the agreed upon services
- Interact with both internal and external clients to sell and provide FACS services.
- Preparation of financial modeling, and investigative procedures in connection with various damage quantification and forensic investigation matters including business interruption, large property damage, and fidelity claims.
- Prepare working files with documentation of evidence obtained and procedures performed.
- Preparation and delivery of internal and external presentations related to FACS practice areas and service offering
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Significant experience in client-facing consulting/advisory work
- Function independently within a corporate environment
- Analytical problem solving and attention to detail
- A high level of personal integrity and energy, a commitment to teamwork and a strong desire to learn
- Can effectively lead/participate in information gathering sessions and identify documentation required to support complex financial loss quantification and forensic investigation
- Ability to lead multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to support demanding deadlines
- Proficient in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Advanced MS Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Access database skills
- 10 + years of relevant professional experience in Forensic Accounting
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA,CFE, CFF)
- Masters degree in Forensic Accounting or Accountancy preferred
- Some travel required (domestic and international travel possible)
- Ability to effectively communicate, oral and written, to internal and external partners
- Willingness to work collaboratively with core and parallel teams
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal