Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Dallas,Texas,United States;Boston,Massachusetts,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_054213-en Apply
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a leading global management consulting firm. We combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. We work alongside our clients to develop practical solutions that deliver real impact. With more than 50 offices in 26 countries, we have the reach to meet our clients’ needs anywhere in the world. The firm's 4,000+ professionals collaborate with clients in industry sectors and regions of the world where our distinctive approach allows us to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Oliver Wyman is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for Senior Consultant positions in our Core Consultant Group (CCG) into our Boston, Chicago, Dallas and New York offices. This challenging role offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated, self-starting professionals. In the CCG, Senior Consultants receive broad exposure to a wide variety of industries, while also offering the potential to specialize for those who are interested. Senior Consultants can advance to senior positions in the firm as fast as they master the skills required for the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Synthesize and communicate recommendations and insights
- Provide client and team leadership commensurate with the role
- Work in variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Energy, Financial Services, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Candidates should possess extraordinary intellectual capability, maturity and judgment as demonstrated by their academic achievements, professional experience and extracurricular responsibilities. Requirements include:
- A minimum of two years of postgraduate experience in a demanding role with a top organization. Consulting or financial services experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and lead where appropriate
- Strong quantitative and statistical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Please include an updated resume including GPA, and an optional cover letter outlining your interest in and qualifications for this role