Strategic Account Executive - Rx Solutions
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_067911-en Apply
MMA Mid-Atlantic – Dallas, TX
Strategic Account Executive – Rx Solutions
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
The MMA Rx Solutions Strategic Account Executive will be involved in the renewal process and serve as a main point person for their assigned MMA regional field offices on post-sale implementation and client support as it relates to the MMA Rx Solutions approach. The position will also assist in working with our internal & strategic partners to ensure MMA Rx Solutions’ client deliverables are met.
- Manages the employee benefit pharmacy renewal process and post-implementation deliverables with assigned regional offices and coordinates and supports clients through the MMA Rx Solutions approach.
- Work cross functionally across all regions within the organization to achieve operational alignment and consistency across the MMA Rx Solutions approach.
- Educates field on understanding and aligning MMA Rx Solutions capabilities to meet clients goals and objectives.
- Builds/maintains strong working relationships with MMA field and strategic partners while holding them accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Assist field with client issues related to billing, claims and service
- Works with internal and strategic partners to ensure reporting, presentations and reviews are completed timely and accurately for existing MMA Rx Solutions’ clients.
- Reviews draft pharmacy contracts to ensure pricing and terms match MMA provisions and best practice guidelines.
- Aptitude for Data Analytics.
- Communicates with a diverse population of internal and external customers.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness; Desire and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Capable of maintaining the strictest confidentiality regarding client and company data and information
- Knowledge of employee benefits from a medical and pharmacy perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent career experience required
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in: 1) Account Management, and/or 2) Pharmacy Benefit Management, and/or 3.) Health Care Provider; Pharmacy pricing / underwriting experience a plus.
- Current Life & Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Travel as needed, with expectation of 15-18 times per year.