Sales Support Manager - Marsh & McLennan Agency- Dayton, Ohio
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_037510-en Apply
SUMMARY: The Sales Support Manager is responsible for the administrative functions that contribute to sales growth efforts including coordinating internal sales events and initiatives, organizing external client events and managing sales related tools and reporting, as necessary. The Sales Support Manager is also responsible for the local administrative support for the Dayton office including building and landlord issues and the supervision of the Administration team members in the Dayton and Loveland offices.
Supports Growth in Sales by coordinating producer training, sales meetings, call days and other business development initiatives sponsored nationally and locally; administering the sales support systems (Salesforce, RiskMatch, etc.) and generating management reports for business leaders.
Organizes and delivers carrier and client events to promote positive business relationships; coordinates design and inventory of logo branded promotional items to support sales and service teams; processes the requests for agency sponsorships and donations for client and community support.
Manages Dayton and Loveland Administrative Team including:
- Managing workload distribution and maintaining back-up schedule for Reception and Mail room
- Communicating and monitoring agency mail, front desk security and phone procedures
- Performance management for department success and accountability of team members
- Controlling use of Dayton office credit card and receipt reconciliations for expense coding
- Services as local contact for building management, tenant services, maintenance and business resiliency.
Manages Employee Dues and Subscriptions Program to ensure our sales members and colleagues’ memberships and affiliations in the industry and community remain current.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with quick and accurate aptitude to learn new systems
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, speaking and writing
- Exceptional relationship and development skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have transportation to travel between offices, to event locations and other required destinations and must maintain a valid driver’s license; colleague is expected to provide his/her own vehicle and will be reimbursed for mileage only