Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_040373-en Apply
Marsh and McLennan Companies is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator to join their team. In this collaborative, customer focused environment, you will be responsible for ensuring invoices are properly processed by resolving any issues that may arise. Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for understanding and working the Trial Balance for the offices they are assigned. This process includes the research of On Accounts, Partials, Advances, etc.
- Monitors Bankruptcy and legal issues
- Processing of Emergency/Late wires and checks as well as processing Stale Checks, Voids, and Escheatment per company policies
- Interacts with insurance company representatives to resolve premium and commission differences
- Monitors various reports for quality control of the offshore team and to identify items needing additional attention
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not required
- 2 years experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Accounts Receivables and/or Accounts Payable experience a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.