Client Portfolio Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Denver,Colorado,United States;Los Angeles,California,United States;Minneapolis,Minnesota,United States;St. Louis,Missouri,United States;Seattle,Washington,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;Atlanta,Georgia,United States;Houston,Texas,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_079471-en Apply
Mercer has an exciting opportunity available and is recruiting for a Client Portfolio Manager to work with our Delegated Clients.
What can you expect?
Oversee client servicing and relationship management for a specific group of delegated investment services clients (Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Not For Profit) including drafting of investment guidelines, development of marketing messages, portfolio trading, and asset allocation/portfolio structuring analyses.
Flexible on Location, the appropriate candidate may be located in any of the locations listed!
What’s in it for you?
We are the global leader in the health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
On day one you'll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision care benefits, we also offer employee discounts and other special benefits that are too many to name!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Attend quarterly client meetings with a US national footprint, including making presentations to investment committees and introducing new investment strategies as initiated.
- Provide internal and external support for a select group of delegated investment services clients that have customized portfolios and/or are primarily serviced by investment consultants; orchestrate changes in such client portfolios as required by serving as a critical link between investment consultants and the delegated investment services group.
- Represent the delegated investment philosophy and processes at prospect meetings working with the Investments sales force.
- Determine and lead the positioning of additional Mercer or MMC corporate solutions to expand existing delegated investment services relationships.
- Assist with new client transitions including the coordination of asset management and trust/custody relationships to Mercer's platform.
What qualifications are necessary to have for the role?
- 15+ years of related experience.
- Bachelors, Masters or CFA preferred.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.