Workers Compensation Consultant
Location: Docklands, Victoria, Australia
Company: MarshJob ID R_046280-en Apply
About the role
This is an exciting role that resides in our specialist workers’ compensation and safety practice, Marsh Workforce Strategies. This role will support a portfolio of clients with hands-on return to work coordination as well as claims and premium consulting, with an ultimate focus in partnering with clients’ in developing improvement initiatives in response to incident activity to help improve clients’ overall risk profile.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conducting outsourced return to work coordination and consulting support to key client programs
- Compiling regular reporting in agreed formats for clients
- Periodic client performance reporting on claims and premium
- Providing clients with strategic and operational solutions to their risk management needs
- Providing National and State-based workers’ compensation claims, injury management and premium support and advice
- Establishing and developing relationships with new business prospects and existing clients
- Actively promoting the growth of the consulting practice by participating in Business Development activities
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years case management / workers compensation experience
- Qualifications in Injury Management, RTW or Bachelor Degree in either Allied Health or Human movement will be highly regarded
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines are essential in this role
- Strong communication, problem solving and influencing skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Parisa Holden by using the link below.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. Once you have completed and returned the video interview a member of our Talent Acquisition team will make contact with you within two weeks.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.